An online post included a reference to "open a can of whoop ass" and since I wasn't sure if it was okay or not, deleted it. Good suggestion I got later: to look it up on Urban Dictionary.
It's sometimes difficult with all the clever lingo online to know what something really means. Here are some recent definitions from Urban Dictionary:
1. Let you go - I want to get off the phone with you now, but I'll pretend to be polite by saying that I'm going to let you get back to whatever you were doing
2. DWT - Driving While Texting
3. Chronoptimist - A person who always underestimates the amount of time it takes to get something done or to get somewhere
4. Alt-Tabbin' - An act of quickly switching the current application to something work-appropriate when the boss walks in
5. Neighbornet - When you connect to your neighbor's wireless without their knowledge or consent
6. Execubabble - Verbal executive communication in broad, vague terms that rise above normal speak. Characterized by an excessive use of executive words such as robust, paradigm, and drill down. Those on the receiving end of execubabble are no better informed after the speech than when it began.
And, in case you were wondering ...
7. Open up a can of whoop ass - Continuing on path could lead to a fight