Thursday, June 12, 2008

Providing Contact Information

Last night I got to hotel really late to realize I didn't have my laptop anymore. Those who know me know it's practically handcuffed to me, so the possibility it could really be gone was shocking ... but real. Didn't have a cell phone message so called my office voice mail and there was Ryan at the Hertz desk telling me I left it at the airport rental car counter. Of course it was 11PM and I was an hour from the airport, but back I went to get it.

Had my cell phone number been in my Hertz record instead of my office phone number I could have saved 2 hours of "extra" driving last night. I'm going to update everything that's stored about me for contact info on various sites to be sure they have cell and not office phone.

You might want to check your stored contact info too.

No comments: