I don't know why I found it so intriguing, but did think laminating:
1. Made the facilitator appear to have taken great care in providing professional materials
2. Retained the case studies and questions in a format that would easily be able to be used again
Going to have to find the laminating machine at the office now ... Here are a few other potential things to laminate:
1. Invocations and oaths of office
2. Wallet-sized contact info for officers, staff, etc.
3. The well known one: Business cards for luggage tags
Any other ideas of things to laminate?